The Turtle Takes Off on August 6th, 2011

The Turtle, my 1981 Toyota Sunrader Mini Motorhome, will be taking me on an almost 8,000 mile journey to Glacier National Park and beyond. Wish us luck and tailwinds!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lanterns, Pots and Planters










For the holidays you can have fun forcing a few paper whites, amaryllis bulbs, or buy red bromiliads instead of poinsettias. Put them in one of my new pots or planters, to make a one of a kind gift.
Or light up someones life with a LED candle lantern. I have two that are made from rice bags saved for me by Masami. So if you want one, show up at the Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Asheville, NC this Friday, Nov. 18 through Sunday, Nov. 20 from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 pm. I will be demonstating how I make these.

No comments: