The Turtle Takes Off on August 6th, 2011

The Turtle, my 1981 Toyota Sunrader Mini Motorhome, will be taking me on an almost 8,000 mile journey to Glacier National Park and beyond. Wish us luck and tailwinds!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Navajo Point, Grand Canyon Cathedral

 The Colorado flows through the Grand Canyon thirsting for purpleness..
 The canyon is an agent of aging rocks, but all I see is its youthful spirit...
One blackbird  to far right looks like a speck in the spectacularness of the canyon..
 Now burgundy appears like a fine wine dashed upon cascading ledges...
What a blessing to be released into this world and may I take care of my beloved earth mother as the Navajo did centuries ago. Every once in a while, I need to see further than I ever have before. I want to stand on the edge and let my spirit float for awhile while still in my home body.

No comments: